Add a Business Listing
Instructions on how to add your business to the Dallas Area business directory which is located here: Dallas Directory
- Register: http://dallas-area.com/directory/register.php
- Suggest a Listing: http://dallas-area.com/directory/suggest-listing.php?id=0
- Where it says “ROOT” browse and choose a business category. You cannot choose ROOT so be sure to browse and pick a related category.
- In the “URL” field at the top type the main address to your website. Example: http://www.dallaswidgets.com
- Fill out all fields.
- Deep links refer to inner pages to your website.
- “Title” Means a deep link title to an inner page of your site. So if you have an article on your site called “Dallas Widgets” that would be a good title to go in the “Title” field.
- “Url” is simply asking for the entire website address. If you are creating a directory listing for www.dallaswidgets.com you need to type: “http://www.dallaswidgets.com” as the “URL”
- Click on “Save Changes”
- Confirm Your listing by submitting once more.
- Be sure to pay me for your listing to be activated on the site.
- Thats it. If you have trouble use our contact link at the top of this page to email me and I will fix any problems.